- Stephan Rölleke appointed as new Executive Board Member for Integrity and Law
- Appointment with effect from October 1, 2023, for three years
- Bundling of central functions legal and technical compliance, claim management, intellectual property, and law
New Delhi, September 22, 2023: At its meeting today, the Supervisory Board of Vitesco Technologies Group AG created the new Executive Board function “Integrity and Law” by resolution. This new function will be headed by Stephan Rölleke (55) as new Executive Board Member with effect from October 1, 2023, for three years, expanding the executive board to six members.
In the future, Stephan Rölleke will be responsible for the central areas of Legal and Technical Compliance, Claim Management, Intellectual Property and Law.
“With this step, we are actively shaping the future corporate success of Vitesco Technologies and are clearly committed to a course of integrity,” said Supervisory Board Chairman Prof. Siegfried Wolf after the decision-making meeting on September 21, 2023, adding: “We have been able to appoint a very well experienced and at the same time internal manager in Stephan Rölleke. His expertise in setting up an up-to-date compliance management system, in complex investigations, and his many years of experience in operational responsibility make him an extraordinary asset.” The Supervisory Board wishes Stephan Rölleke all the best and much success for his upcoming tasks.
“I am also very pleased to welcome Stephan Rölleke to our Executive Board team. He will make a significant contribution to further advancing integrity and law at Vitesco Technologies. In doing so, we are bundling the areas of technical and legal compliance into one Executive Board function. Both topics have the highest priority in our company. We recently underlined this claim once again as part of a comprehensive compliance offensive, with him playing a key role in shaping it worldwide”, said Andreas Wolf, CEO of Vitesco Technologies.
Stephan Rölleke is currently General Counsel at Vitesco Technologies Group AG. He has held this position since October 2019. From 2011 to 2019, he held various management positions in the legal department of Continental AG in Frankfurt.
The Executive Board of Vitesco Technologies will have six members as of November 1, 2023:
- Andreas Wolf, Chief Executive Officer (appointed until September 30, 2024)
- Sabine Nitzsche, Chief Financial Officer (appointed until September 30, 2026)
- Ingo Holstein, Chief Human Resources Officer (appointed until September 30, 2024)
- Klaus Hau, Member of the Executive Board and Head of the Powertrain Solutions division (appointed until September 30, 2024)
- Thomas Stierle, Member of the Executive Board and Head of the Electrification Solutions division (appointed until September 30, 2024)
- Stephan Rölleke, Member of the Executive Board and Head of Integrity and Law (appointed until September 30, 2026)
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of modern drive technologies for sustainable mobility. With intelligent system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and combustion drive trains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product portfolio includes electric drives, electronic control systems, sensors and actuators as well as exhaust gas aftertreatment solutions. Vitesco Technologies recorded revenue of €9.07 billion in 2022 and has around 38,000 employees working at some 50 different locations. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.