The Airports Authority of India has issued Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to all its airports for recommencement of domestic commercial flight operations from 25 May. As per the guidelines, all passengers must compulsorily be registered with the Aarogya Setu app on their phones. Children below 14 years have been exempted.
As per the guidelines, the passengers must compulsorily walkthrough thermal screening zone on city side before entering airport terminal building and all the airports have been asked to make appropriate arrangement for sanitisation of passengers’
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a new SOP for airports for recommencement of domestic flights.
• Passengers must compulsorily walkthrough the thermal screening zone before entering airport terminal building.
• Airport operators must make appropriate arrangements for sanitisation of passengers’ baggage before entry into the terminal building.
• State governments and administrations must ensure availability of public transport and private taxies for providing connectivity to the airport for passengers and airport/airline staff.
• Passengers should reach the airport two hours before the scheduled time of departure.
• Passengers who have departure in the next four hours will only be allowed to enter the airport terminal building.
• All passengers are required to wear protective gears such as masks and gloves.