New Delhi. New rules are going to be implemented across the country from 1st October, which will have a direct impact on the lives of the general public.
(1) Cash withdrawal from ATM: SBI’s ATM charge will also change from October 1. Now the customers of the bank will be able to do a maximum of 10 free debit transactions from the SBI ATMs of metro cities.
(2) GST reduced on hotel : Now there will be no tax on hotel rent for up to 1000 rupees. At the same time, after this, only 12 percent GST will have to be paid on the rent of the room with tariff up to Rs 7500.
3) No more cash back : you will not get 0.75% cashback on buying petrol-diesel with SBI credit card. SBI Credit Card has sent a message to its customers saying that it is going to close it from October .
4) The driving license rule will change: The central government is going to change the rules of driving license. The new rules will be implemented in the entire country from October 1. After this you will have to update your driving license.
5) Corporate Tax Reduction: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a major reduction in corporate tax, reducing it from 30 percent to 22 percent. Earlier Indian companies had to pay surcharge in addition to 30 percent tax, while foreign companies had to pay 40 percent tax.