India’s leading real estate conglomerate M3M India Pvt. Ltd has launched yet another state-of-the-art landmark project, M3M Corner Walk. The project enjoys exclusive corner location on Golf Course Road Extension, making it one of the premiere developments on this landmark road. It will be a mixed-use development with hi-street retail and office spaces. Intended to be the preferred hot-spot for upscale retail outlets and large corporates, its excellent location makes it the focal point for future business. The Group is investing another Rs 500 crore on the landmark project with an expected revenue potential of more than Rs 1,500 crore.
Upcoming Epicenter of the town
The project is located bang in the middle of a high-growth corridor, all set to define the next wave of commercial and office spaces in the city. The corridor enjoys excellent arterial connectivity to NCR. The project is seamlessly connected to Golf Course Road, Sohna Road and NH8. With the expected spurt in the growth of residential and commercial projects in the future, the commercial value of investing in a property at M3M Corner Walk is bound to rise.
Being a corner plot, the project is uniquely located with an expansive frontage. The shops open into wide boulevards. There is a seamless pedestrianized integration of Lower Ground, Ground/Upper Ground and First Floor as retail shopping sections with Second Floor to be used for F&B/Food Courts combined with some retail shops. The retail component is double-height and is designed with courts, vistas and a central activity hub with a series of large open spaces emphasizing the ‘walk and shop’ concept. There are entertainment avenues including provision for a Cineplex.
Flexible Office Spaces
The architecture ensures that while the retail and office spaces are part of the same development, there is well-defined demarcation. There is separate entry for office block. The office tower comes with grand double-height lobby and accommodates both multiple and single occupancy formats.
What makes the projectSo Unique:
- Exquisite Corner Location on Golf Course Road Extension
- Widest Frontage towards the 150 mtrs. wide Golf Course Extension Roadalong with proposed 60 mtrs. sector road
- High-street retail with double height shops
- Seamlessly connected through high speed elevators, escalators and sky bridges
- Outdoor display venues, pedestrianized spaces, climate solutions, vibrant & attractive landscaping and a contemporary approach to architecture makes it the new big ‘Town Centre’.
- Provision for world-class Cineplex
- Open-to-sky courtyards
- Separate entry to the office block
Speaking during the launch, Mr. Pankaj Bansal, Director, M3M categorized the project’s landmark location as the futuristic, next-generation corridor for big growth opportunities, “M3M has always been an organization with vision and continued dedication to its patrons’ interests. With M3M Corner Walk, we have provided investors the next big growth opportunity. Being located bang on the high-growth corridor, the project provides the early mover advantage offering lucrative opportunities of renting or leasing a property in this zone. With the expected spurt in the growth of residential and commercial spaces in the future, the value of owning and leasing a property in this project is bound to exponentially increase.”
Within a short span of seven years, M3M has emerged as an illustrious real estate developer with speed, class and innovation being at the core of its vision. The Group has launched a slew of iconic projects, designed and developed by world-class partners. They epitomize the new bustling Millennium Gurugram.
As one of India’s fastest growing real estate conglomerate, M3M has changed the very contours of Indian real estate space. The Group has over the years been a part of path-breaking deals.
- 2012: DLF Group – Rs 440 crore
- 2016: Sahara Group – Rs 1211 crore
- 2016: Tata Realty and Infrastructure Ltd. & Standard Chartered Private Equity – Rs 500 crore
The Group has also inked momentous deals with best-in-class partners from across the globe.
- 2011: Larsen & Toubro –Rs 700 crore
- 2014: Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd. – Rs 116 crore
- 2014: Miele India Pvt. Ltd. – Rs 50 crore
- 2016: Tata Projects – Rs 116 crore
The Group has associated with the finest of brands from across the Globe.
Awards and Accolades:
The Group’s projects have repeatedly been acknowledged as the best and have been felicitated with numerous business and lifestyle awards the world over.
2018: ‘Most Innovative Real Estate Brand’ by IBB (India Best Brands)
2018: Franchise India Award for M3M Merlin for ‘Best Residential Project of the Year’.
2017: Realty Plus Excellence Awards for M3M Golfestate for ‘Ultra-luxury Lifestyle Project of the Year’ and M3M Urbana for ‘Commercial Project of the Year’
2017: Golden Brick Awards for M3M Merlin for ‘Outstanding Residential project of the Year’
2017: Game Changer of the Year Award by Mindscape Exhibitions in Dubai, UAE
2015: CESS Business excellence awards
2015: OneIndia Award for Delhi-NCR Hot 50 Brands
2014: Award at ET Realty Convention
2014: ‘Best Group Housing Project – Luxury’ for M3M Golfestate at NAREDCO 12th National Convention
2014: Realty Plus Conclave and Excellence Award
2012: Realty Plus Excellence Award
2012: Pathfinders Award for the most Enterprising Leader for Mr. Pankaj Bansal, Director, M3M Group for M3M Golfestate
2010: Exclusive award for M3M Golfestate - “Best Upcoming Golfing Lifestyle Residences in India” by Federation of Indo Americans (FIA) at the Festival of India, in San Francisco Bay Area.
2010: Best upcoming luxury Residential Project in India for M3M Golfestate by the NRI Institute, UK
2010: Best Upcoming project of India Award for M3M Golfestate by BIBNRI Forum at the NRI summit in Dubai, UAE
On a delivery spree:
The Group recently delivered eight of its iconic projects while there are 13 others that are in advanced stages of construction and scheduled for delivery within the committed timeframe.
Six delivered luxury residential developments are:
- M3M Golfestate (Fairway West) - India’s first in-city Golf Lifestyle destination
- M3M Golfestate (Fairway East) –Part of M3M Golfestate master development
- M3M Panorama Suites - (Part of M3M Golfestate Master Development) 36 Exclusive Suites
- M3M Polo Suites - (Part of M3M Golfestate Master Development) Exclusive Suites designed for globe-trotting gentry, Polo living at its machismo best.
- M3M Merlin - the Singaporean style world-class residences.
- M3M Woodshire - Premium residences located in Sector 107, Gurugram.
Two delivered commercial developments are:
- M3M Urbana – largest integrated mix-use commercial development.
- M3M Cosmopolitan – the first high street retail on Golf Course Road Extension.
Close to one million sq. mtr. (10 million sq. ft.) of area was developed by M3M last year,making it one of the largest real estate conglomerates across the country.
Future beckons and we are ready for it:
Looking ahead, in the present year the company is targeting revenues of over Rs 4,000 crore with a new customer base of over 2,500. Approx. one million sq. mtr. (10 million sq. ft.) of area will be developed by the Group in near future as well. With a host of ambitious projects rapidly taking shape, today M3M stands at the threshold of bringing in more landmarks and more innovative concepts of home, retail and business.
The story of success of the Group and its blistering growth is just the beginning of a larger journey. In sync with the Government’s Smart City mission, M3M is looking to develop townships based around the concept – ones that are clean, green and eco-friendly.