The Yogi Government of Uttar Pradesh presented its first budget in the Assembly. In the budget, the Yogi Sarkar has made a budget of Rs. 1240 crore separately for the Ramayana, Krishna and Buddhist circuits. Under this, the Yogi Government has an ambitious plan to connect large religious sites through road.
He even said that “In all schools of the state, we have decided to photograph the Param Vir Chakra winners. For this, there has also been provision of separate amount in the budget.”
Whereas the Yogi Government has recruited 33,200 attendants in their budget. There will be a post of 3200 Sub Inspectors. It is being told that soon Yogi Sarakar can issue advertisements in this regard.
Finance Minister Rajesh Agrawal presented a budget of Rs 3 lakh 84 thousand crore in the assembly. 36 thousand crores of rupees have been allocated for the debt waiver of the farmers. This budget is 10.9 percent from the previous budget. At the same time, the fiscal deficit is estimated at Rs 42967.86 crore in 2017-18. The Finance Minister presented the budget of 3.84 lakh crore in the House. Presenting the budget in the assembly, Rajesh Agarwal said that his government's first priority was to eliminate poverty in the state. He said that this budget is for the benefit of the common people and for the happiness of the people. Our budget has been created by keeping the lowest section of society at the center.
UP budget consists of:-
- Revenues for 2017-18 estimated to be 3 million 77 thousand million
- 36,000 crores arrangement for farmers' debt waiver is done in budget
- 42 thousand 967 million fiscal deficit estimated
- Our goal is to achieve the growth rate of 10 percent
- 200 Crore budget for construction of connecting routes
- Rs. 125 crore arrangement for solar pump scheme
- Estimated savings of 12 thousand 278 crores in 2017-18
- 1240 crores for Ramayana circuit, Buddhist circuits, Krishna Circuit
- Photo of Param Vir Chakra winners in the schools
- 33,200 policemen will be recruited in the state
- UP mining policy 2017 is implemented
- Government will soon introduce textile policy
- Promoting skill development is also included in the budget
- Parikrama path will be developed in Chitrakoot
- Major pilgrimage sites will be linked to a four-lane road
- Agra airport will be developed and upgraded
- Helicopter service will also be developed
-UP government will bring sugarcane farmers' to market