4-yr-old girl died after swallowing coin

10 Coin

Photo Courtesy: Internet

A 4-year-old girl died after accidently swallowing a RS 10 coin while playing with it in Chandgiri area Nashik, on Monday, police said.

The victim Shalini Handge (4), asked something to eat from her mother. Her mother gave her a ten rupee coin and asked her to buy something from a nearby shop, said PR Dhokane, in-charge, Nashik Road police station.

While playing with that coin, the girl swallowed it accidentally, police further stated.

Despite the victim was taken to the hospital at that very moment, the girl died during the treatment. An accidental death case has been registered.

(With agencies inputs)

Add comment


Security code
Refresh