· Team Maketyard Agrisolutions from Pune wins ‘SmartUp’ 2017
· SmartUp 2017, a Pan-India B-Plan Competition held for start-ups
· One of its kind platform for start-ups to gain mentorship and access to Investors
Espark-Viridian, a startup accelerator for early and growth seeking startups in-association with Headstart Network Foundation, announced Marketyard Agrisolutions from Pune as the winner of its - SmartUp 2017, a pan India B-plan Competition. SmartUp 2017 offers a nurturing platform with competitive spark to facilitate budding entrepreneurs by validating their ideas, mentor them under globally acclaimed experts and offering access to a wide network of investors.
Marketyard is a Mobile Platform that enables Users to buy, sell and rent everything related to agriculture using Classifieds services, Hourly Weather Forecast, Digital Land Records, Local Business Listings, etc. They help farmers to directly sell to end consumer by removing the need for middlemen. Machstatz from Bengaluru an end to end solution in the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) space became the first runner-up and ClinMD from Jaipur which offers help doctors to record store and digitize regular handwritten notes & prescriptions was chosen second runner- up. The winning teams were awarded a cash prize of Rs 1 Lakh, Rs 50000 and Rs 25,000 respectively.
“India has a 1.25 billion of youth population and entrepreneurship is the need of an hour. Our endeavor has been to identify budding entrepreneurs and provide them with all necessary support. It is important to nurture and guide an idea in its early stage to ensure it reaches its maximum potential,” said Vibhuti Channa, Director, Espark-Viridian Accelerator.
Espark-Viridian in association with Headstart Network is committed to promoting entrepreneurship in India. The top 25 startups were shortlisted by the jury members. The event culminated in Delhi at KiroriMal College Delhi over two days dedicated to intensive one to one mentoring by expert mentors and investors followed by a pitching session.
The esteemed jury — which included Arpit Agrawal, (Principal, Blume Ventures, Co-founder and Director, Headstart Network Foundation), Ashish Taneja (Managing Director, Growx Ventures), Paresh Gupta (Founder, Global Centre for Entrepreneurship and Commerce), Amit Singh (Founder & CEO, Wow Labz Co-Founder and MD, Headstart Network Foundation ) and Vibhuti Channa(Director Espark- Viridian Accelerator) - selected the prize winners.
“Such Competitions provide a good platform for young entrepreneurs to showcase their talent and gain from one on one mentoring. I am thankful to the Espark-Viridian and Headstart Network who have provided clarity in further enhancing my idea,” says Anil Lade from Marketyard Agrisolutions.
Espark-Viridian is a startup accelerator for early and growth seeking startups with an esteemed panel of 30+ mentors like Jim Duffy (Head of Entrepreneurial Spark, UK), Vibhuti Channa (Director, Viridian Ventures), Ashish Bhalla (Co-Founder, Future Institute) and others.. We offer an up-to 18-month multi-center, multi-sector accelerator programme through 5 centres spread across Bangalore, Chandigarh, Gandhinagar, Mumbai and Delhi-NCR.
About Headstart Network:
Headstart is one of India's oldest and largest startup ecosystem development organizations established with the vision of 'changing the world with entrepreneurship'. It is a non-profit, run almost entirely by passionate volunteers across 22 cities.
A rich legacy of colourful cultures and diverse traditions can be unravelled in every few kilometres of travel in our country. India is a home to all of this and many more! Its each state, city, nukkad welcomes & weaves our traditions & cultures like nothing else. And, the best way to witness our ethnicity is through our flavours. With Nukkadwala, you can savour India’s first ever luscious Medley of authentic flavours in meals that will surely take you on a flavourful tour of India! Now introducing never before scrumptious Medley Meals, served with exclusive Aloo Chips & refreshing Nimbu Paani/Soda and delicious Kolkata Kathi rolls. That’s not all! All these (& many more) are available at economical prices giving you all the more reasons to dig in.
What more? Being at Nukkadwala you get plenty reasons to take a nostalgic journey into your childhood! With countless memories, and infinite emotions attached, who doesn’t wish to relive those fond days? Nukkadwala’s new range of chatpata Aam Papad, available at their stores & online as well, surely makes you relive your favourite days again. This is one such treat you just can’t miss! The 4 variants of Aam Papad are- Spicy Meetha Aam Papad, Anardaana Goli, Lal Imli Goli & Chatori Aam Papad. Its each variant promises you the traditional, authentic khatta-meetha taste.
Spicy-Meetha Aam Papad
:1. Sweet-spicy/Chatpata dried mango sheets.
2. Purpose: Anti-oxidant, Digestion worries, Nausea, Relishing Simply as a Treat.
3. Eating Pattern: Mostly After Meals, During Uneasiness/Nausea, Invariably.
4. Marketing Communication: The lasting meetha aur teekha flavour, savour it today or savour it later, incessantly fuelling your yaadein for it's the Spicy-Meetha Aam Papad-your saviour!
Chatori Aam Papad:
1. Pre-salted, sour dried mango in strips.
2. Purpose: Boosting Digestive Enzymes, Nausea, and Relishing simply as a Treat.
3. Eating Pattern: Mostly Post-Meal, Invariably.
4. Marketing Communication: A flavour so chataakedaar, making your tongue tingle every baar. How can one miss out on the Chatori Aam Papad with an undying swaad that’s always so mazedaar! Relish your portion at the NukkadWala near you!
1. Sweet- tangy candy made with pomegranate seeds powdered and blended with herbs, spices.
2. Purpose: Digestion, Acidity etc., Relishing simply as a Treat
3. Eating Pattern: Mostly After Meals, Invariably.
4. Marketing Communication: With NukkadWala’s mazedaar Anardana Goli, let’s recreate your bachpan ki yaadein with that khatti-meethi boli. What’s keeping you waiting? Savour it at your nearest NukkadWala now!
Lal Imli Goli:
1. Sweet & tangy candy made with tamarind blended with dry mango, sugar & salt.
2. Purpose: Digestion, Gastric inflations, Nausea, Bloating, Controlling blood-cholesterol, Relishing simply as a Treat.
3. Eating Pattern: After Meals, during uneasiness/Nausea, Invariably.
4. Marketing Communication: That Imli ka chataaka you can’t resist, with a khatta-meetha swaad giving your mood a lift! Yes, it’s the Lal Imli Goli you’ve always wished! Take it away just at Nukkadwala now!
NukkadWala also represents the newest chain of smart and stylish QSR (Quick Service Restaurant). Successfully running their 10 stores across Delhi NCR, they are now planning to expand their operations in London, New York & Dubai. So, if you still haven’t been a part of this beautiful journey, visit their nearest store now!
Saket Store Address: 16, PVR Anupam Market Complex, Saket, Delhi - 110017
Outlet Contact No +91 8527347272
- Eying to touch approx Rs. 350cr turnover
- Planning to increase the production capacity by 3 fold
Profine India, manufacturer of u-PVC window, door profiles under its brand Koemmerling inaugurated its new ultra modern state of the art extrusion facility. The new extrusion facility is an initiative towards the Make in India campaign and to further strengthen profine’s production and service capacity in India. This facility has been developed in 20,000 sq. mt. of area at Vadodara, Gujarat. Profine’s gradual expansion in India has already secured an investment of approximately Rs. 100 Crore till now. Eying a turnover of around Rs. 350 Crore by 2022, Profine India is geared up to invest another 100 crores in phases to boost its infrastructure, increasing its production capacity to 15000 MT.
Kerala is experiencing the heaviest rain in the past 5 years. South West monsoon that strengthened yesterday has created widespread damage across the state. Met department has predicted heavy rain for the next two days. AIR correspondent reports that heavy rainfall is continuing in Kerala causing widespread damage landslides and water logging in various parts of the state. Rail and road traffic was also affected in many areas.
In the wake of the situation Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan had given orders to all District Collectors and officials to take necessary precautionary measures to deal with any kind of emergency situation. Travel restriction had been imposed in the high range areas.
The water level of major dams of the state has risen considerably. High alert is declared in the coastal areas of the state. Govt has declared holiday for all educational institutions of the state today. The exams conducted by various universities were also postponed.